Coroplast Signs (Rigid Signs)
Coroplast is a sturdy, waterproof, corrugated plastic sign material that resembles “plastic cardboard.” The hollow-fluted design of Coroplast makes this sign material extremely lightweight, easy to handle, and simple to display in several ways.
Coroplast signs are one of the most popular and versatile sign materials available. Coroplast provides you with a professional quality sign that is durable, economical, and easy to display or mount. The lightweight properties of coroplast panels have made them a popular alternative to more rigid sign materials. Corrugated plastic signs are also commonly preferred over poster board and foam core mounting board. FoamCore and Posterboard are not waterproof, and their surfaces are much more sensitive to damage than corrugated plastic.
With a Coroplast sign, you can advertise in almost any location. Coroplast, being lightweight, are easy to mount on virtually any surface. We also have a wide selection of frames and stakes that are perfect for Coroplast signs. With these mounting options, you will have no trouble getting your business or promotional message displayed professionally.
Please note the required Flute Direction. Flute direction will matter if you plan on using ground stakes, specific wall attachments, or need increased rigidity against folding in a particular direction.
- Long-term use indoors & Ideal for low-cost, short-term outdoor use
- High resolution digitally printed at 1200 x 1200, LED-UV inks
- Waterproof, Weather-resistant, and resistant to Temperature Extremes
- Available standard in 3/16” (4mm) and 3/8” (10mm) Thickness, Others by request
- Available to be printed both Single and Double-Sided
- The fluted design allows for low-cost “Yard” stake mounting.
- Remarkably Lightweight allows for many displaying options.
- Serves as a durable alternative to Cardboard, Poster Board, and FoamCore signs
- Easily cut, creased, and folded for various display applications.
Any economical signage type for usage both indoors or out.
LED-UV Print Technology for Direct to Substrate Printing
UV Printing has been around for decades and is the defacto choice for any print shop needing to put ink on a rigid sheet. Recently, LED-UV printers have been coming to market, further advancing the technology and virtually eliminating UV printing’s inherent downsides. We have chosen to partner with Vanguard Digital for our LED-UV printing equipment. The Vanguard printers offer Extremely High detail printing capabilities (3.5pl Ink Drop at 1200x1200dpi), with perfect color fidelity and rapid output. Since installation in 2020, we have printed 10s of thousands of signs using Vanguard printing technology. The sign materials we produce include Coroplast, ACP, Acrylic, Braille, Reflective, and many other industry standards.
- Extremely High resolution: 1200 x 1200 DPI
- Huge Color Gamut & Perfect Gradients: 3.5pl Ink Droplets
- Low Ink Flexibility, Only Suitable for Rigid or Low Curve Surfaces
- Extremely Durable Inks: Stellar Scratch and Chemical Resistance
- Minimal Ink Texture In Normal Modes; Custom Ink Texturing available
- Not Compatible with Film Lamination