Corrugated/Fluted Plastic (Coroplast) (Printed Sheet Materials - Sold by Sheet)
Corrugated/Fluted Plastic (Coroplast)
Sold as 4' x 8' sheet
What this means for you is a professional quality sign that is durable, economical and easy to display or mount. Coroplast signs are one of the most popular and versatile sign materials available.
The lightweight properties of coroplast panels have made it a popular alternative to more rigid sign materials. Corrugated plastic signs are also commonly preferred over poster board and foam core mounting board. Foam core is not waterproof and the surface is much more sensitive to damage than corrugated plastic.
With a Coroplast sign, you can advertise in almost any location. Coroplast signs, being lightweight, are easy to mount on almost any surface. We also have a wide selection of frames and stakes that are perfect for Coroplast signs. With these mounting options, you will have no trouble getting your business or promotional message displayed professionally.
Coroplast is a tough, waterproof, corrugated plastic sign material which resembles the appearance of "plastic cardboard". The hollow-fluted design of Coroplast makes this sign material extremely lightweight, easy to handle and simple to display in a number of ways.
Points to know about custom Coroplast Signs:
- Is essentially a plastic cardboard
- Long-term use indoors
- Ideal for low-cost short-term outdoor use
- Waterproof, Weather-resistant, and resistant to Temperature Extremes
- Available standard in 3/16” (4mm) and 3/8” (10mm) Thickness, Others by request
- Available to be printed both Single and Double-Sided
- The fluted design allows for low-cost “Yard” stake mounting
- Extremely Lightweight allows for many displaying options
- Serves as a durable alternative to Cardboard, Posterboard, and FoamCore signs
Can be easily cut, creased, and folded for various display applications