Banners (Roll Materials)
You want to broadcast your message; our banners are one of the best and most economical mediums to display your message effectively. Our banners are great both indoors and out; we recommend hanging them, framed, or in stands that are entirely custom or readily available. Our banners are incredibly durable, highly flexible, and designed to be portable. These banners will provide you the maximum impact for your message and will not stop working for you.
You may choose from our standard sizes, or you may create a custom size just for you. All of our banners are digitally printed using one of our two ink technologies allowing for full-color imagery, high durability, and weather resistance. We currently offer a 13oz smooth banner since it is the most prevalent in the industry and is well suited for a multitude of uses. We finish our banners using various methods designed to provide the best finish paired with incredible durability.
Our 13 oz scrim vinyl banner has a smooth surface for excellent printing results. This banner material is commonly used for interior and exterior display banners, building wraps, event barrier covers, trade show signage, parades, trailer siding as a vinyl wrap alternative, and many more uses.
Points to know about our Banners:
- 13 oz Smooth Vinyl Banner, 500 x 500 thread count
- Available in Gloss or Matte stock
- Indoor and outdoor use, waterproof and UV safe
- Maximum Single Piece Size: 10’ x 100’ ( 9.5’ x 100’ if pole pocket is required)
- Oversized banners are available.
- Oversized banners are multiple pieces welded together (Double-Sided Banners are not available oversized)
- For Double-sided banner printing, The finished product will be two single-sided banners welded back to back, then hemmed if so chosen
- Low resolution digitally printed at 360 x 360DPI - High-Speed Solvent inks
- High resolution digitally printed at 600 x 600DPI up to 1200 x 1200DPI - Latex Inks
- Additional finishing options available: Webbing, Pole Pockets, and more is available upon request