Reflective - Decals / Graphics / Sheeting (Roll Materials)
Reflective Sheeting (Beaded, Prismatic)
Reflective graphics have been used for decades in Traffic, wayfinding, and safety applications. Now they have been repurposed to be used as eye-catching advertisements, vehicle graphics, or custom solutions attractive signage. We have used numerous material solutions on the market, and have settled on offering Avery Dennison Traffic and Vehicle Grade films.
Avery films offer advancements beyond the competition that is valuable for the end product. The largest noticeable improvement vs other films is the amount of light reflected is not only brighter, but it travels further. Other improvements include less noticeable bruising when bent and most significantly is that their prismatic films are Omni-Directional. This very advantageous trait allows their films to printed and mounted in any direction with no loss of reflectivity. We currently offer their Type I Beaded Engineering Grade and Type II Engineering Grade Prismatic films readily, and can also offer their Type IV, Type XI, and Vehicle Grade Beaded & Prismatic Wrap Films by request in a custom quote.
We have paired these Top of Class films with our advanced technologies of Latex, GelUV, and Flexible UV to be able to provide the most prolific availability of Retro-Reflective Signage and Advertising solutions in our industry.
We offer both standard and custom size options, straight edges, or custom contour cutting. Our products are provided with various finishing options like kiss and or through cutting, Weeding, Masking, and other options.
Points to know about our Reflective Sheeting:
- Maximum Size: 47" X 145'
- 5mil Thick, unlaminated
- Prismatic Films are Omni-Directional
- High resolution digitally printed at 1200 x 1200, GelUV or Flexible UV inks
- High resolution digitally printed at 600 x 600, Latex inks
- UV Inks are extremely abrasion and chemical resistant, Latex inks meet compliance standards
- Available with Gloss or Matte Ink
- Single-Sided printable only
- Suitable for Indoor or Outdoor applications
- Does not require lamination for durability or colorfast in outdoor usage, Lamination available for added durability
- Can be contour kiss or through-cut, or applied to rigid sheet stock for added dimension
- Advanced Grades of Reflective Films available by custom quote
Must order a minimum of 4 square feet for each product ordered.